Cessation of Submission Class through Spectrum
Note: The course below have ceased to be offered on Spectrum on the instructions of Pusat Teknologi Maklumat (PTM).
Course name: Turnitin- Document Submission (Mode- Self Enrollment)
Course code: XGPG0002
Resumption via Submission Classes by the UM Library on Turnitin.com.
Note: This Class will delete all enrollments every Friday. Users may re-enroll to the class to continue using it. (You do not need to create multiple accounts to re-enroll)
Class name: UM Library 1/2021 (Deleted Every Friday)
*This submission class is set to "No Repository" which means that the submissions will not be saved/archived.
The manual covers:
I am a new user, what do I do?
1. Reach us on chat or email (email@example.com) for the Class ID and the Enrollment Key and refer to the manual above on steps to register..
Registration Tip: If you have issues using Spectrum or accessing your ummail or siswamail, please contact PTM through Helpdesk.um.edu.my.
2. How do I read my report?
You can refer to the downloadable manual above. We have provided some useful links for you to refer to within the manual.
3. Is there something I can do to lower my percentage?
There are functions that is available on Turnitin that allows you to filter your report better. Read about the filtering functions within the provided manual above.
1. Pusat Teknologi Maklumat (PTM) will be conducting their housekeeping routinely therefore it is strongly advised that you download the Similarity Report for each submission and save a copy for any possibilities.
A hassle free use of Turnitin through practicing the tips below:
1. Get updated on the scheduled maintenance announcements to avoid anxiety @ https://twitter.com/turnitin
2. Instructors can benefit too from shared practices and tips as well as training videos and using existing tools for a better teaching and learning experience @ https://www.facebook.com/TurnitinTeachers and @http://turnitin.com/en_us/resources/blog.