Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About this guide
The aim of this guide is to help students find information in the library. Before you begin searching for information, you should first thoroughly understand the topic you are searching. Please don't hesitate to contact us for assistance. Your subject librarian, Muhamad Faizal Abd Aziz is based at the Engineering Library. Please contact him for more information regarding:
- General library services & resources
- Library inductions and information skills training
- In-depth research support (eg; EndNote class, online databases etc)
- Individual or group consultations as required on a variety of topics
- Queries regarding Open Access policies
- Book and journal recommendations for library purchase
Engineering news with an international scope.
Engineering News Record to learn all about the field of engineering.
News on engineering technology and engineering science as well as computer, civil, chemical, aerospace and environmental engineering.