Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The aim of this guide is to help students find information in the library. Before you begin searching for information, you should first thoroughly understand the topic you are searching. Please don't hesitate to contact us for assistance. Your subject librarian, Mrs.Adida Mohd Amin is based at the Engineering Library. Please contact her for more information regarding:
- General library services & resources
- Library inductions and information skills training
- In-depth research support (eg;Resecher ID class, online databases etc)
- Individual or group consultations as required on a variety of topics
- Queries regarding Open Access policies
- Book and journal recommendations for library purchase
Engineering news with an international scope.
Engineering News Record to learn all about the field of engineering.
News on engineering technology and engineering science as well as computer, civil, chemical, aerospace and environmental engineering.
Your Liaison Librarians are here to make sure that you are getting the help you need with library resources, databases, searches, training and instruction. Feel free to call us, stop by or email us ;
What we can do for you:
- group or classroom instruction
- individual consultations
- research support
- database searching assistance and instruction
- If you have a need or concern, please let us know. We will make sure that you receive the right recommendation and input!
We look forward to see you (whether in person or online!).