Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Department of East Asian Studies, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (Jabatan Pengajian Asia Timur, Fakulti Sastera dan Sains Sosial)
The aim of this guide is to help students and researchers to find information and resources related to East Asian Studies in the Library. Before you begin searching for information, you should first thoroughly understand the topic you are searching. Please do not hesitate to contact us for assistance and for more information regarding:
- General library services & resources
- Library induction and information skills training
- In-depth research support (e.g.: ReseacherID class, online databases etc.)
- Individual or group consultations as required on a variety of topics
- Queries regarding Open Access policies
- Book and journal recommendations for library purchase
EBSCO Discovery Service (EDS)
EDS provides a single interface for the discovery of Library collection (electronic and print).
East Asian Studies Library
Mr. Low Li Qin
Visit the Reference Desk on Level 1 of Central Library for help with your queries!
Can't come to the library? Contact us for more help options or try our online live chat