2. Choose the database best suited to your particular topic.
3. Enter the library Username (Library ID) and Password.
4. Use online databases to find e-books, articles in journals, newspapers, and magazines (periodicals). You can search for periodical articles by the article author, title, or keyword by using databases in your subject area.
2. Click on " Reset Password "
3. Enter your Library barcode number and recovery link will be emailed to the email on your library account
4. You will receive email as below
5. Click on "reset your PIN" and change your password
6. Your password was reset successfully
2. Enter the library Username and Password. The Username is Library ID, the x number on top of the barcode which can be found at the back of your matric card. Please call 03-79567800 if you are not sure of your Password. Click Log in.
3. Scroll Down and click on Change PIN
4. Enter the new Password and click Update.