2. Go to the Labels tab.
3. At the bottom, click Create New Label.
4. Name the label.
5. Click Create
To create a new filter, click on the small arrow on the right side of the search bar. A small window will appear and present you with a list of search options. The search options you input will determine which emails will be affected by the filter. The example below shows how to filter all emails from your UM Mail.
Input the email from Libguides Springshare email@example.com
Next, click on the “Create filter with this search” button located in the bottom-right corner and choose what you want to happen when a message that matches this search arrives. As you can see, there are several options, and you can select multiple of them at the same time, but the one we’re interested in the most is the “Apply the label "Online Databases” option that we created.
1. Click on share icon on the particular databases you want to share.
2. Key in your email and click on "Send" button. A Persistent links to the database are automatically included in the email
3. The email will be automatically sent to the Label you created before.
4. Click on the link and login to Ezproxy ( Login is needed once only per session. No need to login again for other databases )