Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- We use the Library of Congress classification scheme. Key locations for titles of interest to Gender Studies are listed here
- Materials for gender's studies research can be found in every class, in every format, in all languages, and for all time periods. Almost any item could be studied by virtue of its inclusion or exclusion of women.
- Careful searches in the online catalog by classification, subject, and year have produced the numbers given in this overview.
- Class HQ, covering the topics of Family, Gender, and Sexuality, many of these works focus on men.
- Within the HQ class are on feminism (HQ1100-HQ2044);
- On sexual life (HQ12-HQ472)
- Family, marriage, and home (HQ503-HQ1058).
How to borrow books
1. Bring the book to the service counter.
2. Use the self-service machine
|Finding Theses & Dissertations
Copies of all University of Malaya PhD and Masters theses are held in the Minda Hall, Level II of the Central Library. All theses are catalogued and have an entry in Pendeta Discovery.
UM Students' Repository - Provides an online archive for the written work of University of Malaya students such as academic exercises, dissertations and theses.
RSS Feed@University of Malaya Theses and Dissertations