Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Doctor of Philosophy
PhD students will carry out focused research in their area of specialization, which is of immediate relevance to local interest. Additionally, they will be alerted to the challenges faced in the international arena through media, seminars, conferences and keynote addresses and also through research attachments and collaborative exchange arrangements with international recognised research centres more
Master's Degree Programmes
Student Repositories : University of Malaya Student's Theses
UM Student's Repository is an open access digital archive and an initiative of the University of Malaya Library. UM Student's Repository contains theses produced by UM's undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- To bring together students' output within one specific location.
- To assist students when preparing their own thesis, familiarizing themselves with subjects, requirements and lay-out by browsing the contents.
- To assist students in showcasing their own academic work (if publicly available), for instance when applying for a job, grant or another degree programme.
- To benefit the academic community in general by making research results available to the public.
Search more theses related to Built Environment
University of Malaya Theses & Dissertations
Browse a list of UM theses categorized by faculty. This list is available at Library Website.
ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global
- Publisher: ProQuest LLC
- Access: Web | Active | Full-text | CampusNet and Remote
- Description: ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global is the world's most comprehensive collection of dissertations and theses from around the world, spanning from 1743 to the present day and offering full text for graduate works added since 1997, along with selected full text for works written prior to 1997. It contains a significant amount of new international dissertations and theses both in citations and in full text.
- Subject: Business and Economics; Medical Sciences; Science; Technology; Agriculture; Social Sciences; Arts; Humanities
- Publisher: Universe Digital Library
- Access: Web | Active | Full-text: Subscribed Titles Only | CampusNet and Remote
- Description: READ ONLY access to the selected University of Malaya Theses and Dissertations.
*the link only works when you are within the authenticated IPs. For remote access please login to UM A-Z Online Database and search the publication in by title in the respective database.
Malaysian Theses Online : MYTO
Theses collection compiled from public academic universities and university colleges as well as private academic universities. Displays bibliografic records only. Borrowing and digital content are subject to the respective library policies.