Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Programme
This is a pure research programme and there are no course modules for this programme. Candidates are required to attend and pass Research Methodology course within the first two semesters of candidature and all the graduation requirements before being conferred the Degree. The medium of thesis is in Malay or English, but under special circumstances, the Senate may approve the use of a language other than Bahasa Malaysia or English for the thesis concerned. More
List of PhD Theses by Year
List of Masters Dissertations by Year
Student Repositories : University of Malaya Student's Theses
UM Student's Repository is an open access digital archive and an initiative of the University of Malaya Library. UM Student's Repository contains theses produced by UM's undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- To bring together students' output within one specific location.
- To assist students when preparing their own thesis, familiarizing themselves with subjects, requirements and lay-out by browsing the contents.
- To assist students in showcasing their own academic work (if publicly available), for instance when applying for a job, grant or another degree programme.
- To benefit the academic community in general by making research results available to the public.
Search more Theses related to Islamic studies
University of Malaya Theses & Dissertations
Browse a list of UM theses categorized by faculty. This list is available at Library Website.
Lists of PhD Dissertations from Pendeta Discovery
Lists of Masters Dissertations from Pendeta Discovery
ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global
- Publisher: ProQuest LLC
- Access: Web | Active | Full-text | CampusNet and Remote
- Description: ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global is the world's most comprehensive collection of dissertations and theses from around the world, spanning from 1743 to the present day and offering full text for graduate works added since 1997, along with selected full text for works written prior to 1997. It contains a significant amount of new international dissertations and theses both in citations and in full text.
- Subject: Business and Economics; Medical Sciences; Science; Technology; Agriculture; Social Sciences; Arts; Humanities
- Publisher: Universe Digital Library
- Access: Web | Active | Full-text: Subscribed Titles Only | CampusNet and Remote
- Description: READ ONLY access to the selected University of Malaya Theses and Dissertations.
*the link only works when you are within the authenticated IPs. For remote access please login to UM interaktif portal and search the publication in by title in the respective database.
Malaysian Theses Online : MYTO
Theses collection compiled from public academic universities and university colleges as well as private academic universities. Displays bibliografic records only. Borrowing and digital content are subject to the respective library policies.