Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Most English language books are shelved on Level 2.1 of the Central Library (K-PZ call numbers).
- We use the Library of Congress classification scheme. Key locations for titles of interest to English Department students are listed here.
Call Number Subject
PE English language
PE101-(458) Anglo-Saxon. Old English
PE501-(693) Middle English
PE(814)-896 Early Modern English
PE1001-1693 Modern English
PE1700-3602 Dialects. Provincialisms, etc.
PE3701-3729 Slang. Argot, etc.
How to borrow books
1. Bring the book to the service counter.
2. Use the self-service machine
How to get books not available in the library
If the book you need is not available in the library, you may
- Request to borrow the book from other institutions via "Publication Supply", or
- Suggest books for the library to purchase.
Send your request/suggestion via eServices at interaktif portal.
Theses and Dissertations
All Theses and Dissertations