Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Can't find any past exam papers for your course?
- The Library only provide access to exam papers released by the Exam Section/Faculty on the advice of the Lecturer.
- If you cannot find the exam paper you are looking you will need to check the availability of the paper with the Lecturer.
- Some lecturers do not allow their papers to be published particularly from Medical & Dentistry Faculty.
- Exams with multiple choice sections are also not usually published.
- Please take note that older papers might not be relevant to current course content.
2. Choose "UM Past Exam Papers".
3.Enter your library barcode (the x number at the back of your matric card or your student ID ( new student), and your password ( My Account password)
4. You may browse by
- (A & C) Browse : by year, faculties, Code Subject & type
- (B) : Search the repository using a full range of fields. Please enter a full code subject or by its title. Enter the code subject contains the alphabets followed by numbers without spaces for searching by its code subject (eg: KBEB0101, IXAX0101).